BM6-WZ Screw Tighten module
|Categories||Screw Tighten Module|
|Screw feeding way||Blow First and Vacuum suction|
|Update Time||March 25,2023|
1. The screw is arranged by linear vibration of the drum, divided by 45 degrees oblique angle, and sent to the lock chuck under the action of air pressure. The screw should satisfy the requirement of L>1.3D (L is the total length of the screw, D is the diameter of the screw).
2. It can automatically and accurately detect the floating lock phenomenon in the lock screw (according to the corresponding products, it can detect the floating lock problem of 0.3-0.5mm), so there is no need to set up special inspectors and procedures.
3. It has the function of automatically detecting whether the feeding material is in place and whether the screw is in place. It ensures that the screwdriver does not go down at will before locking the screw, and ensures that the processed products are not damaged by the screwdriver.
4. The locking system is small in size and suitable for locking with narrow space and interference around the screw hole, especially for the combination screw with elastic flat cushion.
5. The conveying screw is blown by air pressure and the locking device is vacuum adsorption, which can ensure that the processed products, especially electronic products, will not be contaminated with metal dust and dust. At the same time, because of the vacuum suction method to lock the screw, the lock can also absorb the dust and iron chips generated during the lock.
6. The module has Z-axis, which can arbitrarily specify the height of the locking screw face. It is very suitable for the inconsistent height of the product screw face. No additional Z-axis is needed to realize the modern operation mode of product diversification.
7. To deal with high-frequency wireless communication products or automotive electronic products, it can effectively solve the difficulties in the industry of the location of lock-in edge, subsidence, through-hole and the need for two displacement lock-in.